What is Kefir?
This past summer I went to Europe and had the joys of trying out a
popular dairy product, Kefir. Kefir has been associated with longevity
and is a staple in a healthy European diet.
kefir
has been associated with longevity and has been a staple of the healthy
European diet. - See more at:
http://lattausa.com/product/strawberry/#sthash.8wodH1Hw.dpuf
kefir
has been associated with longevity and has been a staple of the healthy
European diet. - See more at:
http://lattausa.com/product/strawberry/#sthash.8wodH1Hw.dpuf
kefir
has been associated with longevity and has been a staple of the healthy
European diet. - See more at:
http://lattausa.com/product/strawberry/#sthash.8wodH1Hw.dpuf
This
differs from yogurt, because they both contain different kinds of
bacteria. Keifer helps to conolize the gut while yogurt keeps it clean.
They are both great additions to your diet, but I prefer Keifer.Latta Kefir
I have tried numerous brands (Lifeway is mostly in the US) but recently I have tried the holy grail of all Kefir. Latta!The texture is amazing, its not exactly like the normal drinkable kefir, and a little less thick then regular non fat yogurt. Latta also uses natural strawberry sweetener and it is overall not super sweet which i really appropriate. There is also only 70 calories in a container! I purchased mine at my local gourmet food market but you can always check on the website to see if it is available near you.
I had the strawberry one :) It was $1.00 for 1!
0 comments:
Post a Comment